MEducation Officer at ESN Poland Association
An Education Officer is a dedicated ESN volunteer interested in the fields of Higher Education, youth and mobility. The person is willing to share with and learn from other Education Officers. Their goal is to increase the recognition of ESN in their respective ESN countries by being the voice of international students towards important national stakeholders.
Local Education Officer
Education Officer is a member of ESN, interested in higher education, youth and mobility. This is a volunteer who has a great knowledge about Erasmus+ programme and is ready to share it and answer all students’ questions. Education Officer works closely with the International Relations Office and is officially recognized by his/her University.
Responsibilities of the Local Education Officers:
- Providing assistance to students going / planning to go for a scholarship within the Erasmus + programme, responding to student’s general enquiries,
- Running promotional campaigns about Erasmus+, studies and internships,
- Students liaison in terms of rights and obligations airising from the Erasmus Student Charter and full academic recognition,
- Organisation of informational meetings, mobility fairs and information points to promote educational mobility of students,
- Promotion of PRIME, STORY project, ErasmusIntern.org platform and ESNSurvey
Should you have any questions concerning Erasmus+ programme, studies and internships, please get in touch with our Local Education Officer:
MAGDALENA SZTUKOWSKA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many students struggle with the problem of finding a company or organisation that offers trainships within the Erasmus +. ESN has created a platform ErasmusIntern.org that provides a place where companies and organisations can publish their traineeship offers and search for trainees and where students that want to do a traineeship abroad can have their profiles, search and apply for traineeships vacancies.
Are you looking for a traineeship? Are you offering a traineeship?
Sign Up | Login
ErasmusIntern.org is a part of the STORY project that aims to improve the accessibility and quality of international placements and to increase the awareness regarding the existence of such opportunities for youth.